Swim with Tsunami this Fall!
Tsunami Swimming programs for the 2014-15 season begin on Monday, September 8 at Fredericksburg Academy pool. Register online today for:
- Learn to Swim for non-swimmers ages 5 through adult (begins Sunday 9/14/14)
- Swim and Stay fit for swimmers ages 5 through adult (begins Monday 9/8/14)
- Competitive Swim Team ages 5 – 18 (practice begins Monday 9/8/14)
- High School Warm-Up for high school age swimmers (begins Monday 9/15/14)
- Adult Masters swimming ages 18 and older (begins Monday 9/8/14)
- RSL Pre-Season Stroke Clinic for summer league swimmers (begins Monday 5/18/15)
Tsunami Swimming wishes all RSL Summer League swimmers good luck in today's Championship meet!
Tsunami Swimming participated in the SNOW Long Course Spring Classic held May 3-4, 2014 at the Claude Moore Recreation complex in Sterling, Virginia. The top eight places and New Team Records are listed below. Congratulations to all of the swimmers who kicked off the 2014 Long Course season with awesome swims!
Tsunami swimmers dropped times and broke team records with impressive performances at the Speedo Senior Meet, held November 23-24, 2013 at the Freedom Aquatic Sports Complex in Manassass.
Thirteen-year-old Courtney Wolfgang set a new team record and achieved a new "A" time with her 1000 yard freestyle swim in 11:56.46, while 17-year-old Peter Stoffel won the boys 100 yard butterfly for his age group.
As a member of USA Swimming, Tsunami Swimming is committed to fostering a fun, healthy and safe environment for all of our swimmers. As part of its Safe Sport program, USA Swimming offers a variety of resources, including free training, to help meet this goal. Feel free to contact us or the USA Swimming Safe Sport contact directly if you have any questions about these programs.>
Peter maloney Tsunami Swimming.
Tsunami Swimming offers scholarships for all of its programs on a financial-need basis. Tsunami Swimming is a 501 C(3) organization, so all donations are tax-deductible.
How easy is it to donate?
- $10 will outfit a needy child with a swim cap and goggles.
- $30 will buy a swimsuit for a boy or girl.
- $45 will allow a child to have one free session of swimming lessons.
- $55 will allow one child to participate in the Swim
and Stay Fit program for a session.