Upcoming meets for Tsunami Competitive team members. Team members must sign-in to the website first. To RSVP, click the Register button. You can register for multiple meets at a time.
Winchester Long Course Invitational
- All events will be timed finals.
- All 12 and under swimmers will swim in the morning session Saturday and Sunday.
- All 13 and over swimmers will swim in the afternoon session Saturday and Sunday.
- All swimmers may swim in session 1 (open) except for 12 and under swimmers who must choose session 1(open) or session 2 (12&under Distance).
- All 13 and over swimmers may also swim in session 3 (13&over Distance).
- Morning sessions: Warm-ups at 7:00 am; competition starts at 8:05 am.
- Afternoon sessions: Warm-ups not before 11:00 am; competition starts at 12:05 pm.
- 12&under distance session: The pool will be open for 25 minutes of open warm-ups immediately following the finish of the morning session, with the distance session competition starting at approximately 12:30 pm.
- 13&over distance session: The pool will be open for 40 minutes of open warm-ups immediately following the finish of the 12&under distance session, with the distance session competition starting at approximately 2:35 pm.
- Lane assignment and warm-up times for individual clubs will be posted on the Winchester Swim Team website no later than Monday, June 12, 2023, and will also be emailed to the contact person of the participating clubs.
- If the morning session runs late, afternoon warm-ups will begin immediately after the morning session ends
Timers information will be provided early the week of the meet. Each team is expected to provide timers in proportion to the number of swimmers. Timing assignments will be posted to SignUp genius once the host team notifies us of the slots.
Swimmers in the Session 2 and 3 distance sessions are required to provide timers and counters.
To sign up as an official or apprentice, Officials Sign Up
Please sign up no later than June 13, 2023.
|Location||Jim Barnett Park|