Thursday Distance Session:
- The 1650 and the 1000 freestyle will be swum as timed finals and run in a dual course format, heats will be swum fastest to slowest.
AM SESSIONS – 13 & OVER PRELIMINARY:
- The 400 Individual Medley and the 500 Freestyle may be swum in one course and would alternate women and men. If the events are swum in TWO courses, the pools will be separated by gender.
- All Finals swimmers will report directly to their assigned starting block.
- 13 and Over events will be swum in finals as 13-14 and 15 and Over. The top 16 13-14 year olds will qualify and the top 24 15 and Overs will qualify. The 13-14 year old finals heats will swim first, slowest to fastest. The 15 and Over finals heats will swim second, slowest to fastest.
- The fastest 13-14 year old heat and the fastest 15 and over heat will be introduced with music, their names and team affiliation announced prior to the start of the race. Relay events: All relay events will be timed finals and be swum slowest to fastest in both prelims and finals. The fastest 2 heats of the 13 and Over 200 Freestyle Relay and the 13 and Over 200 Medley Relay will be swum during the finals session with all other heats swum during the preliminary session.
12 AND UNDER SESSIONS:
- All events will be swum as Timed Finals.
- Entries will be limited to ensure no session is longer than four hours.
- All 12 and under events including the Friday distance events will be swum slowest to fastest
- Thursday PM: Warm up 3:30-4:50 pm, Competition begins 5:00 pm.
- 13 & over Prelims: No earlier than 6:30 – 7:50 am; Competition begins no earlier than 8:00 am
- 13 & over Finals: No earlier than 4:00 – 4:50 pm; Competition begins no earlier than 5:00 pm
- All 12 & Under sessions: No earlier than 11:00 am; Competition begins no earlier than 12:00 pm
- 13 & Over Preliminary will be an open warm-up period. For the final 15 minutes the meet director and referee will open pace and sprint lanes based on demand.
- 12 & Under Session warm-up assignments will be sent to teams no later than Sunday, March 19th.
- Finals sessions will be open for general warm-up for the first 35 minutes. For the final 15 minutes the meet director and referee will open pace and sprint lanes based on demand
|Location||Collegiate School Aquatics Center|