SwimRVA Success Bell
Friday Distance Session:
- The 12 & Under 400 IM will be swum in event order, and heats will run slowest to fastest.
- All heats of the 11 & Over 800 freestyle will be swum fastest to slowest alternating heats of girls, then boys.
- Positive check-in will be required for all Friday events.
- Entries will be limited so that the session does not exceed four hours in length.
Saturday and Sunday:
- 13 & Over athletes will swim in the AM sessions.
- Positive check-in will be required for the 400 freestyle and the 400 IM.
- 12 & Under athletes will swim in the PM Sessions. Entries for the 12 & Under session will be limited so that the session does not exceed four hours in length.
- Warm up 3:00-3:50 pm, Competition begins 4:00 pm. Saturday and Sunday:
Saturday and Sunday
- 13 & Over AM Sessions: No earlier than 6:30 – 7:50 am; Competition begins no earlier than 8:00 am.
- 12 & Under PM Sessions: No earlier than 11:00 - 12:20pm; Competition begins no earlier than 12:30 pm.
- Teams will be assigned warmup lanes and there may be more than one warm-up period based on the number of athletes in the meet. Warm-up assignments will be sent to teams no later than Monday, May 29th.
Swimmers must provide timers and lap counters for the 400IM, 400 and 800 free style events.
Slots will be assigned based on the number of swimmers in the meet.
|Location||Collegiate School Aquatics Center|