Embarking on a journey into year-round age group swimming is exciting, but it can get complicated - especially for parents! We've put together some information that should answer most of your questions. Feel free to contact us if there's anything else you'd like to know about joining the Tsunami Swimming family!
These helpful pages will provide you with what you need to know for a fun, successful swim season:
- Team Registration: Sign up for the team & pay your USA Swimming registration fee.
- Team Calendar: subscribe to get all practice times, locations, & upcoming meets.
- Meet Information: General meet info + upcoming meet deadlines and the season's schedule.
- Practice & Meet Gear: List of required and optional items + links to purchase.
- Code of Conduct: Our parent & athlete Code of Conduct. A must-read!
- Team Fundraising: All families are required to fundraise each season, but we make it easy.
- Meet Survival Guide: A (pre-COVID) meet guide from one of our former team families.
- Competition Cuisine: Some guidelines on feeding your swimmers so they can perform at their best.
- Athletic Development: Helpful information on the stages of athletic development from our local swimming committee (LSC).
- Locations: Unsure about where to head to the pool? Check out the locations page!