Tsunami's Novice group is for beginner, 11 and younger, and first-year swimmers who cannot swim all the competitive strokes independently but would like to begin competing. Non-swimmers and true beginners should register for Learn to Swim or Swim and Stay Fit.
See the Competitive Team Info page for an update on practices at UMW.
- Season runs September 7, 2021 through May 27, 2022
- Fee is $954
- Ages 5-11
- 3 practices/week are recommended
- Weekend practices - Sunday: 3-4 pm @ UMW Cancelled until mid-October
- Morning practices - Monday-Friday: 5:30-6:30 am @ St. Michaels
- Evening practices @ 2 locations - see schedule below
- Monday-Thursday: 7:15-8:30pm @ King George YMCA
- Tuesday: 7-8:30pm @ UMW
- Wednesday: 4-5pm @ UMW
- Thursday*: 5:30-6:30pm @ UMW
*Groups will rotate Thursday nights @UMW in November & December, see team calendar for details.
Swim Team Members - you can now sign up for text messages with RainedOut on all practice cancellations. Click the button below to register your number!
Please support our efforts to provide low-cost and free swimming lessons and equipment to children in our community!