Tsunami has a team store set up through swimoutlet (a provider of swim equipment); a percentage of the sales will be returned to our team. **Even though only Speedo items are featured in the team store, you CAN purchase any other brand of item and the team will still earn credit as long as you order through our specific team link.
**When ordering, note that some items are "junior" (good for those 12 and under swimmers). Prescription goggles are available (listed as optical goggles).
Required equipment for practices:
- Novice - pull buoy, fins (either short or long, both are in the store, only 1 pair needed), goggles, practice suit
- Intermediate, Junior, & Senior - pull buoy, fins (either short or long, both are in the store, only 1 pair needed), snorkel with drain tube (preferable), goggles, practice suit
Optional equipment for practices - all levels:
- kickboard (are available for use at each site, but some swimmers like to have their own)
- swim caps
- mesh equipment bag (holds goggles, cap, fins, pull buoy, etc.)
**Coach Pete has a variety of practice suits, caps, and equipment bags in stock and available for purchase. Use this link if you are interested in purchasing items from him. See in-stock items below, and click here for the order form.
Swim Meet attire:
- Swimmers are REQUIRED to wear a TEAM CAPS when competing in a swim meet; if a swimmer wears a cap with a different logo, he/she may be disqualified from that swim.
- Regular team caps are $10 each. These are silicone caps. Complete the order form link & we will get these to you.
A personalized team cap is $12.50 each. These are silicone caps.**If ordering a personalized team cap, a minimum order of 2 caps is required. Most swimmers have last names printed on the cap, but first names are allowed.
- The deadline to order caps is Wednesday, September 29 at 11:59pm. They take about 3 weeks to ship.
- Personalized caps will only be ordered once this season.
- Payment is due at the time of cap delivery (about 3 weeks after the order is placed). Cash or checks made payable to Tsunami Swimming are accepted.
- The personalized cap order for 2021-22 is closed
- It is preferred that swimmers wear a "team suit" to meets. If you wish to purchase a team suit, you may do so through Gary @ Sport Fair (800-524-9501). These suits are black Speedo suits with the team logo on either the front (female) or leg (male).
- If your swimmer opts to not wear a team suit, make sure it DOES NOT have another team logo on it (the brand names are acceptable). Females CANNOT wear tie-back suits in a meet; males should wear either jammers or briefs. Solid black or red are good colors, as they are our team colors.
In-stock practice & team gear.
Tsunami has the following available for purchase, order here:
- Practice suits, $30-$40 female / $25 male Jammers/Briefs,
- Fins, Pull Buoy, Goggles
- Goggles $6 - $20
- Prescription goggles are also available, special order $15
- Practice caps (not required unless hair is a problem) $7 silicone
- Team t-shirts $10 (limited selection of sizes)
- Parent polo shirts $20 (limited selection of sizes)
Required equipment, order from Sport Fair: 800-524-9501 (Prices may change)
- Team cap (required for meets)
- Fins $35-45
- Pull buoy $10-15
- Team suit (usually 1-2 sizes smaller than practice suit) not required
An order form from Sport Fair will be distributed to parents during the first month of practice.