Tsunami Swimming offers a variety of programs for every ability level, ages 5 through adult. From the child or adult who wants to learn to swim, to the child or adult who is ready for competition.
Our year-round competitive swim team is for children ages 4 through 18 who want to compete at the local, state, and national levels while learning both discipline and fun!
Check out our Program Calendar for the full season schedule and any cancellation updates!
Below is a list of the different programs that we offer. You can read more about them by visiting each page on the menu above or by clicking on the program name:
Enroll in Tsunami's Competitive Swim Team today to learn and grow in a caring and fun environment.
Tsunami Swimming is a member of Virginia Swimming and USA Swimming. Tsunami competes at the local, state, and national levels. Swimmers gain strength and endurance through practices, confidence through competition, and bonds of friendship through the close-knit team structure.
The competitive team is divided into four practice groups:
- The Novice group is for beginning, 12 and younger, and first-year swimmers who cannot swim all the competitive strokes independently but would like to begin competing.
- The Intermediate group is for 13 and younger swimmers who can swim all strokes legally and are learning the concepts of training and competition.
- The Junior group is for more advanced swimmers working towards High School or senior swimming competition that have demonstrated a good work ethic and are looking to step up their training.
- The Senior group is for older swimmers who are serious about the sport and are striving to be competitive on a State or National level.
Swim Team Information for Fall 2015-Spring 2016
The regular swim team season is September 2015 through May 2016. Click here to download the full season contract for 2015-2016. All families must print and sign the contract, even those paying online.
If you are interested in continuing to train with Tsunami over the Summer for the long course season, we will post the Summer 2016 contract in January.
We offer two discount opportunities:
- Multiple swimmer ($40 off)
- Payment in full ($40 off)
Please see the team contract above for more information.
Register & Pay Online
Once you have reviewed your contract terms, you may elect to make your payment online. Please note that we still require a signed contract. Below, you will find shopping cart buttons for paying online in full, and subscription buttons for creating payment plans. All applicable discounts will be applied. Feel free to contact us with questions.
Payment in full
Please support our efforts to provide low-cost and free swimming lessons and equipment to children in our community!