- If your swimmer is placed in quarantine related to contact with a close friend/family member, their school or another activity, they are NOT allowed to attend practice/meet/program with TSU until that quarantine has ended. Please notify Coach Pete so a return to practice date can be set based on personal/individual circumstances as there are many potential scenarios.
- Please notify Coach Pete of any positive test results so we can determine any risk of exposure to the rest of our team or staff. They are tracking attendance so we can best determine individual risk on any particular date.
- Please notify Coach Pete if you have any questions regarding exposure, travel, testing or a return to practice question/concern.
- If your swimmer has a pending COVID/flu/strep/RSV test they are NOT to attend practice/meet/program. As symptoms overlap among illnesses, we want to ensure we are all doing our best to keep our team healthy. Please contact Coach Pete for the process to return.
- Masking policy - Masks are currently not required at any location, but may be worn per each individual's personal preference and discretion.
As an additional reminder: should your swimmer(s) become ill, please do not hesitate to have your swimmer(s) medically evaluated for any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, body aches, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, abdominal pain/nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste/smell. These are ALL symptoms of COVID-19 and can occur in vaccinated individuals (however, typically, to a much lesser extent). We have teammates/coaches/families with immunocompromised/medically at-risk members of their families, please be respectful of their added risk and DO NOT attend practice/meet/program with any of the above symptoms.